mercredi 20 février 2013

Am I the only self employed tradesman struggling for work at moment?

I am a self employed joiner/tiler of 6 years, and am currently really struggling to find any work. I have a 3 month old daughter, and my wife is on maternity leave. I know january is always a slow month, but this one is by far the worst so far. Any ideas or views on the matter?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.